Sunday, January 31, 2010

new tool in the classroom

This evening I wanted to talk about a cool tool that we used in the classroom this past week. I have been talking about www.animoto.com for the past few months as a great tool for making quick videos with pictures. They gave you options for adding music and it worked out well. However, as is often the case, the free version has pretty much gone away and replaced with a for fee version. To be fair, there still is a free option, but they have limited the options available.
So, I have found a newer one that still is free called photopeach.com. This one allows you to upload your pictures, add some music, and create your movie which you can embed into your web page. I am embedding one of the movies that was made for our upcoming heroes day. We are discussing how the Saints are heroes of our faith.




I like this new tool! Check it out if you have a chance.

No comments: