Sunday, January 17, 2010

New Year, New Post

Well, if you are reading this, you can see that I haven't been blogging lately (if you can call almost a year lately). As I begin writing I am thinking I guess working with this blog has become my New Year's Resolution for 2010.
Picture link
And since I didn't have one before now, I guess it all works out! Let's see how long this resolution stays active!

I just came back from the FETC in Orlando where I spent two days listening to different people talk about using technology in the classrooms. I was involved with this so much that I had very little time to walk through the exhibit hall and see what were the latest new tools! In upcoming posts I will put down my notes from the different presentations that I went to and my overall thoughts from the days. For me the conferences are both exciting and a little sad. I love that I get to learn new things and see all the cool stuff that is going on in the field of education, but I am sad to see how much I still have to learn! There are some really cool things going on in classrooms all over the place! Hopefully we can all learn together!

No comments: